We have a programme of monthly events planned for 2022: a mix of talks and outings, subject of course to the weather and any government restrictions. Watch this space…
NB To contribute towards the costs of refreshments and other expenses, for talks and presentations (other than the Mayor’s Lecture) a donation of £2 for members, £3 for non-members would be appreciated.
- This event has passed.
The Official Opening of the History and Heritage Centre
6 November @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
1. Mike Lloyd Manager Crowngate Shopping Centre
2. Phil Douce Chairman Worcester Civic Society
3. David Birtwhistle President Worcester Civic Society
4. Talk by Don Gilbert, c 10.30 am 6th November 1605: Worcestershire and the Gunpowder Plot.
5. Talk by David Hallmark, c 11am 6th November 1688: Worcestershire and the Glorious Revolution.
6. Accompanied Visits to the Archive Room in the basement Tea & coffee will be available as you listen or browse the displays !