Some Worcester Walks and Trails
You can pick up the leaflets from the Tourist Information Centre by the Guildhall.
- Timber-framed Buildings – inspired by the works of F.W.B. and Mary Charles
- St John’s Arts and Heritage Trail, reflecting 2,000 years of history and habitation in St John’s
- Methodism in Worcester – a short walk on level ground through the City Centre
- Towers and Spires – a cycling tour of churches around Worcester
- Explore Worcester City Centre – Building Stones Trail by the Earth Heritage Trust, £1.95 from TIC.
- The Fold at Bransford, WR6 5JB - Nature Trails